Hi Yashvi,

Thank you for your blog post about the importance of multimedia and interactive learning. I appreciate how you defined multimedia learning at the beginning of your post, and later provided examples. This made your blog post easy to understand, and flow in a logical manner. Like you, I also agree with Mayer’s theory which states people learn better when pictures are presented with words. For example, I find my comprehension of concepts in textbooks improves when the information is accompanied by photos. As mentioned in your blog post, perhaps this is because the images provide learners with a means to mentally visualize the material they are reading.

Additionally, I like how you incorporated Mayer’s Multimedia Principle by adding an image to your own blog post. I think the photo you selected is well-aligned with what we have learned in EDCI337, and representative of a classroom which integrates interactive multimedia learning. As a result, the image pairs well with your written text, and adds value to your post.

Awesome work!

Xinh